America's Wake Up Call Part-One

FIRST:
"FACT-CHECKERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FACT-CKECK THIS PAGE UNDER MY  First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia / many other LAWS" You have no right to put someone hard hours of work they have done for their Article/Bloggs these journalist/Bloggers have a right to freedom of speech in America {CHECKMATE:}

"USA Today Has Been Brainwashed By The CDC, FDA & US Government"

FACT-CHECKERS AS WELL

I have one thing to say I wish America the best. Because what's about to come will shock you all. I have done my research and a lot of it would shock the world if they only could see what happening in front of you When it's all right in front of us as the days go on. You have to think like a criminal to understand what's going on. You do not want to listen to the people that are trying to Warn us as many, "Warning" signs out there of the Danger that has happened and is to come. You trust your US Government so much that you listen to them when the TRUTH is that there lying to you CNN, FOX NEWS, MSNBC, AND OTHER have been paid to hush the real Truth by the US Government, Plus I know that face-checker are right in with it all. This is what T** N** W**** O****/I********** wants. A lot of you think I'm just coming up with this S***. Some understand and the rest is like whatever Go research what under Denver International Airport and see what you come up with.

Oh and this is from the Facebook Fact-checkers

    "If a Civil War breaks out, it will be according to our plan. We hope for it, and we tried to use Race to spark it in America, if that doesn’t work, ISIS is on stand-by for when Biden is in office. This was determined a long time ago, or so I’m told.


This is all preparation for the Great Reset, by getting Trump out, because he opposed the idea. Biden has agreed to go full-on into it, which is why he’s been getting such a big hand from Facebook and Twitter, however, it’s much bigger than just that. In our new world order, we’ll control not just national news, but global news. By controlling the global narrative, we control what information you’re allowed to know and what you’re allowed to think."

       "THEY WANT TO CUTE THE POPULATION DOWN TO 500 BILLION PEOPLE SO THAT 200 BILLION PEOPLE DIE FOR NO REASON"

The worst is still to come. I see a Civil war coming very soon in America/WW3 that mite of all ready starterd with this COVID-19 Pamedmic by the country of China? THEY HAVE NOT RULED OUT THE LAB THEORY YET So you fact-checkers hold your britches there because we as the people are not done fighting for the real news. America today is very divided between the far right-wing to the far left-wing and the middle is confused and does not know what side to believe I'm in the middle of all this and I will fight for the people to have their freedom before you can have your profits.


So now we have Facebook Corporation Platform

That owns these platforms, WhatsApp  ConnectU in a court settlement, and acquired intellectual property formerly held by rival Friendster. The majority of the companies acquired by Facebook are based in the United States, and in turn, a large percentage of these companies are based in or around the San Francisco Bay Area. Facebook has also made investments in LuckyCal and Wildfire Interactive. Where supposedly trust Facebook, when we dam, know that Mark. Z is a liar today and has been sued many times. Plus Facebook put the censoring on use like no tomorrow. Oh then let's not forget Mark. Z sidekicks the fact-checkers. plus the overwatch Program They have to. They sure have stirred up the Facebook Platform by blocking the real news and instead feed us fake news. When we know they're coming up with their cover story of how this Pandemic started. The Fact-checkers do not like me because I was trying my hardest to get the real news out there I was being c*** block by them.

But for me, I did not give up on it. I would screen shout it what they did and repost it right back on there a** as a repost to my post. The truth will be told matter if you like it or not Facebook Fact-checkers if you do read this I wish you the best at your new cheer. Because we're going to Debunk you if you like it or not. I'm truly done with this crap that's going on.

IT GOT TO STOP NOW


Now to the F***** Fact-checkers

I did not know about them in the past tell now. when it comes down to it I was like WOW. Now to my point, it is not that dam hard to see if an article is a trust full or not. All it takes is com·mon sense? I truly can not believe what I'm seen these days. I'm sickened and disgusted with all this, This is unacceptable. A change to be made now because if do not stop them now they will be unstoppable.


Now to the CDC

Now Today I truly do not know what to say is that a lot of Americans lost trust in them. That's Because they kept changing the rule of this Pandemic so much that it was truly unacceptable for a business to do. I have never trusted the CDC from the day I could understand what they do. I'm disgusted/sickened by this I do not know what we can do about this country's CDC. We need a mass change in our CDC and there going to get the biggest wake-up call to come. The CDC has lied to the American people for many years and beyond. More to come about the CDC and what needs to change in my America's Wake Up Call Part-two.

Now to the FDA

Now to the part, I want to talk about. Now since the start of this Pandemic and the crap there pulling is unacceptable. now I have done a little research on the FDA and the Emergency Authorized of the COVID-19 Vacations the two Pfizer, Moderna, J&J & J&J is more the traditional Vacation. Now I well get back to this in my America's Wake Up Call Part-two.

Comments